The goals of the IEHK
- The institute conducts education and research in the areas of steel
production and processing as well as in the application of metallic materials.
- In doing so, education and advanced training are carried out on a scientific
level relating to practice.
- The research is based on fundamental principles and is practice-oriented;
it takes up current resarch topics and makes a scientific contribution to
solve industrial problems.
- A high national and international reputation for the research results and the
scientific employees is ensured.
- The institute offers an attractive work environment to all employees.