- A. Babich, D. Senk, H.W. Gudenau. Ironmaking, Verlag Stahleisen GmbH, 2016, 600 p.
- D. Senk, A. Babich. Eisenmetallurgie. Eisenreduktion und Schachtöfen, Verlag Stahleisen GmbH, 2013, 432 p.
- A.I. Babich, S.L. Yaroshevskii, O.V. Mitasov et.al. Operational control of thermal state in blast furnace. Steel USSR - Engl Tr, 12 (1982), No.5, 189.
- A.I. Babich. Intensification of pulverized coal combustion in blast furnace. Steel USSR - Engl Tr, 21 (1991), No.1, 3.
- A.I. Babich, V.V. Kochura, V.A. Nozdrachev et. al. Individual delivery of process oxygen to blast furnace tuyeres. Steel USSR - Engl Tr, 21 (1991), No 12, 538.
- A. Babich, S. Yaroshevskii, A. Formoso et.al. Increase of pulverized coal use efficiency in blast furnace. ISIJ Int, 36 (1996), No. 10, 1250.
- A. Babich, S.Yaroshevskii, A.Formoso et.al. Co-injection of noncaking coal and natural gas in blast furnace. ISIJ Int, 39 (1999), No.3, 229.
- A. Babich, H.W. Gudenau, K. Mavrommatis et.al. Choice of Technological Regimes of a Blast Furnace Operation with Injection of Hot Reducing Gases, REVISTA DE METALURGIA, 38 (2002), July-August, 288.
- A. Babich, K. Mavrommatis. Teaching of Complex Technological Processes using Simulations, Int. J. Eng. Ed. (IJEE), 25 (2009), No. 2, 209.
- A. Babich, D. Senk, H.W. Gudenau. Effect of coke reactivity and nut coke on the blast furnace operation, Ironmaking and Steelmaking 36 (2009), No. 3, 222.
- A. Babich, D. Senk, M. Fernandez. Charcoal behaviour by its injection into the modern blast furnace, ISIJ Int., 50 (2010), No. 1, pp. 81-88. (PDF)
- E. Mousa, A. Babich, D. Senk. Effect of Nut Coke-sinter Mixture on the Blast Furnace Performance, ISIJ Int., 51 (2011), No. 3, pp. 350-358.
- A. Babich, D. Senk. Biomass use in the steel industry: back to the future?, stahl und eisen, 153 (2013), No. 5, pp. 57-67.
- A. Babich, D. Senk, S, Born. Interaction between Co-injected Substances with Pulverized Coal into the Blast Furnace, ISIJ Int., 54 (2014), No. 12, pp. 2704–2712.
- Babich, D. Senk, M. Knepper, S. Benkert. Conversion of injected waste plastics in blast furnace, Ironmaking and Steelmaking, 43 (2016), No. 1, pp. 11-21.
- A. Babich, D. Senk. Novel raw materials for ironmaking, stahl und eisen, 137 (2017), No. 6, pp. 33-45.
- A.I. Babich, S.L. Yaroshevskii, V.S. Shkliar. A complex compensating for the negative changes in technological regime of pulverized coal burning. Proc. 1st Int. Congress on Science and Technology of Ironmaking. ISIJ (1st ICSTI), Tokio, Japan, (1994), 565.
- A. Babich, L. Garcia, J. Vega et. al. Coal characterization for blast furnace tuyere injection. Revista de Metalúrgia: Proc. 8th National Congress on Science and Technology of Metallurgy, Madrid, Spain, (1998), 141.
- A.Babich, H.W.Gudenau, D.Senk et. al. Experimental modelling and measurements in the raceway when injecting auxiliary substances. Proc. Int. Blast Furnace Lower Zone Symposium, Wollongong, Australia, 25-27 November 2002, 16.1. (PDF)
- A.Babich, H.W.Gudenau, D.Senk. Optimisation of Energy Consumption in Ironmaking Processes by Combined Use of Coal, Dust and Waste. Proc. 3rd Int. Conference on Science and Technology of Ironmaking (3rd ICSTI), Düsseldorf (2003), 89. (PDF)
- A.Babich, K.Mavrommatis. Virtual Laboratory Concept for Engineering Education. Proc. International Conference on Engineering Education and Research “Progress Through Partnership” (iCEER 2004), Olomouc, Czech Republic, June 27-30, 2004,148. (PDF)
- A.Babich, D.Senk, K.Mavrommatis. Combination of lab experiments and online simulations in master course. Proc. International Conference on Engineering Education and Research “Exploring Innovation in Education and Research” (iCEER 2005), ISBN 0-9741252-3-7, Tainan, Taiwan, March 1-5, 2005,1-7. (PDF)
- A. Babich, D. Senk, H. W. Gudenau. Coke Quality for a Modern Blast Furnace, Proc. 4th Int. Congress on the Science and Technology of Ironmaking.(ICSTI'06), Osaka, Japan, 2006, pp. 351-354. (PDF)
- A. Babich, D. Senk, S.L.Yaroshevskiy, N.S. Chlaponin, V.V. Kochura, A.V. Kuzin. Effect of Nut Coke on Blast Furnace Shaft Permeability, Proc. 3rd International Conference on Process Development in Iron and Steelmaking (SCANMET III), 8-11 June 2008, Luleå, Sweden, vol. 2, 227. (PDF)
- A. Babich, D. Senk, M. Fernandez. Blast furnace technology with charcoal injection: technological and ecological aspects, Proc.5th Int. Congress on the Science and Technology of Ironmaking (ICSTI’09), Shanghai, China, 2009, pp. 762-766.
- A. Babich, K. Ohno, D. Senk, H.W. Gudenau, P. Kowitwarangkul, Y. Ueki, M. Shimizu, Use of charcoal, biomass and waste plastics for reducing CO2 emission in ironmaking, Proc. METEC InSteelCon® 2011, 1st International Conference on Energy Efficiency and CO2 Reduction in the Steel Industry (EECRSteel), Düsseldorf, Germany, 27.06-1.07.2011, 9 p. (on CD-ROM).
- A. Babich, S. Arnsfeld, P. Kowitwarangkul, D. Senk. Biomass Use in Ironmaking: Options and Limits, Proc. 6th Int. Congress on the Science and Technology of Ironmaking - ICSTI, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2012, pp. 1166-1178 (ISSN: 2176-3135).
- A. Babich, D. Senk, S. Born. Conversion Behaviour by Multiple Injection into the Blast Furnace Tuyere, Proc. AISTech2014, May 5-8, 2014, Indianapolis, Ind., USA, Vol. I, pp. 795-803.
- A. Babich, D. Senk. Unconventional Raw Materials for Ironmaking, Proc. The 10th CSM Steel Congress & The 6th Baosteel Biennial Academic Conference, October 21-23, 2015, Shanghai, China, 6 p.
- A. Babich M. Schwarz, D. Senk, J. Ebert. Influence of pre-treated biomass on the microstructure of metallurgical coke, Proc. 3rd ESTAD, June 26-29, 2017, Vienna, Austria, pp. 1502-1507.