Department of Integrity of Materials and StructuresCopyright: IEHK
In this unit the focus of our research and teaching activities is on the interaction of material properties and component behavior. The corresponding topics include the mechanical behavior of materials and methods for its description, fracture and damage mechanics as well as scale-bridging methods of component design.
- Werkstofftechnik der Metalle – B. Sc.
- Werkstoffcharakterisierung – B. Sc.
- Werkstofftechnik der Stähle – M. Sc.
- Werkstoffdesign der Metalle – M. Sc.
- Schweißen von Stahl – M. Sc.
- Materials Science of Steel – M. Sc.
- Steel Design – M. Sc.
- Materials Characterization – M. Sc.
- Abeitnehmererfinderrecht - NTW
- Patentrecht – NTW
If you have any Questions regarding teaching or examinations, please contact the IMS Student Advisory Service.
Do 14:00-15:00, Room 110 IEHK
Phone: 0241 80 95810
In urgent cases, you can also arrange an appointment outside the office hours.
In addition, there is always the possibility to arrange a personal appointment with Prof. Münstermann through the secretariat.